Last updated: May 17, 2022
Nottawasaga Valley Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing our patients with exceptional care. With this in mind, we are implementing a new cancellation policy and have the following safety measures in place.
1. $25 charge for no-shows and short-notice cancellations
Due to the high demand for appointments, when a client cancels without giving advance notice, they prevent another patient from being seen. For this reason, we now have a No-Show Policy. For all clients that do not show up for their appointments, or for clients that give us less than 24-hour notice for a cancellation, there will be a $25 fee.
2. Our current safety guidelines include mandatory masks
- When you arrive for an appointment, enter the building through Door #3 and announce yourself to our team.
- Masks are still mandatory while inside the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, you will be provided with a portable phone and your appointment will be done curbside.
- Continue the use of credit or debit cards as the preferred payment method.
- For curbside pickup, please proceed to Door #5 located at the front of the building at the top of the steps, consult the whiteboard to your left and retrieve your package from the appropriate green tote. If your item is not there, ring the doorbell for assistance.
IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELLED, HAVE A FEVER, UNUSUAL COUGH OR COLD SYMPTOMS PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
3. Operating Hours
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday – Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
4. Information for new pet owners
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Nottawasaga Valley Veterinary Hospital